Konsise is looking for a new sales development representative to develop and drive revenue via new business generation across South Africa. The Konsise product focuses on tax solutions. Using global leading software and company processes, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities for an experienced Business Representative to drive towards winning.
|Reason for vacancy:||Team growth|
|Reporting to:||Sales Development Manager and Business Unit Manager|
|Management level of role:||This is not a management role|
|Working environment & travel:||Office bound, exceptionally busy, team-orientated environment, task driven|
|Working hours:||08h30 to 17h00|
Our sales team is a team of high performers at the heart of our business. Led by a seasoned expert, it is a group of highly motivated individuals all wanting to have major impact on the success of the company. Supported by teams across the business, we will have you set up for success, quickly and confidently.
- Generate and seek out new business through cold-calling, email prospecting and referrals.
- Navigate customer organisation to identify influencers and decision makers to find new opportunities.
- Actively increase your industry knowledge to educate and create awareness within the customer environment.
- Utilise strategic, proven sales methodologies to ensure setting of appointments.
- Ensure that the CRM system (Salesforce) is accurately updated with all necessary information.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and be able to hook for a meeting using the unique benefits of the solution.
Technical knowledge, skills & abilities
- Proven ability to prospect through companies to identify the correct individuals.
- Demonstrated track-record in over-achieving challenging targets.
Behavioural, soft competencies & skills
- Target-driven, dynamic, and confident, with a proven track record
- Ability to initiate conversations with senior personnel
- Ability to ask questions that demonstrate understanding
- Experience navigating complex organisations
- Ability to self-motivate
- Competitive by nature
Education & qualifications
- Matric certificate
- Other qualifications desirable
Details of experience
- At least 1 year in a similar role
- Knowledge of tax and or accounting software desirable
What would make the applicant successful in the role?
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- You should have an inherent desire to succeed.
- Be DRIVEN.
- Can name more than three Star Wars characters.
We are committed to employing the best person for the role.
For more information, or any questions contact Tamsin Jatho, [email protected]. Konsise is part of the SurTech group of Companies.